- What is the best tool to do
- What is the perfect IDE for
- What can I use for modelling in
Let me explain that, the questions I (and some other developer folks) was asking during those initial years in my experience could be translated to other contexts in this way:
- What is the best hummer to build a chair?
- What is the best brand for office furniture?
- What pencil can I use to draw amazing designs?
Of course is very useful (and mandatory) to know about the tools, but the effort should be directed to understand how thinks do and should work. That's the reason why the Business Analyst title is so hot at the moment, we as developers have sent the system's business to the background of things, that's my advice, focus on the concepts, business and things that have value, the tools will come eventually.